Domke F-803 Overview
This bag is almost new and has been used for just one trip – it’s therefore pretty much in mint condition. If you’re not familiar with Domke bags, they have been the photojournalists’ choice for as long as I can remember. They’re tough, waterproof and unobtrusive. This one has discreet Fujifilm X logo on one of the flaps (not visible when the bag is in use on your shoulder).
The Domke F803 is a multi-use satchel made to carry various types of imaging equipment. It is made of waterproof cotton canvas with two interior compartments. There are two large expandable cargo pockets with individual weather flaps and a rear zippered flat pocket. The flap has two flat zippered pockets on the front. The satchel has an adjustable Gripper shoulder strap sewn completely around satchel and a reinforced handle that is box-stitched to top of bag.
- Domke cases are made in the USA in waterproof cotton canvas.
- Padded side walls and bottom protect equipment
- Flexible main compartment with FA-280 1 compartment mini insert
- Full length second compartment
- Two zippered pockets on flap
- Two expandable cargo pockets with individual weather flaps under flap
- Rear slip pocket
- Adjustable Gripper shoulder strap sewn completely around satchel
- Reinforced handle is box-stitched to top of bag.
- Material Exterior: Waterproof cotton canvas
- Interior: Padded side walls
- Interior: Rigid top panel
- Interior: Open-Cell foam liner in bottom
- Type of Closure Metal snap hook
- Exterior Dimensions 13.5 x 4.6 x 9.7″ (34.29 x 11.68 x 24.64cm) (LxWxD)
- Interior Dimensions 13 x 3.0 x 9.0″ (33.02 x 7.6 x 22.86cm) (LxWxD)
- Accommodates 2 or 3 film or digital SLR cameras, 3-4 lenses, and accessories
- Carrying/Transport Options Reinforced handle
- Adjustable Gripper shoulder strap
Price includes UK postage (recorded delivery). For overseas postage, please ask for a quote before buying.