Join me, Brian Lloyd Duckett, an Official Fujifilm X-Photographer for a full day’s private coaching and mentoring. Whether you’re new to the Fujifilm X system or are an experienced user seeking to broaden your horizons, this intensive workshop will help elevate your street and documentary photography. The agenda is yours: the day will be tailored to your needs and could include, for example:
- Help with observation; seeing the world in new and interesting ways
- Familiarisation with your camera; help with settings, techniques, gear and accessories
- How to get the most out of your Fujifilm system in street and travel photography
- Street and documentary photography techniques
- Finding an approach to street photography that works for you
- Mentoring; developing your style as a photographer; portfolio construction; marketing yourself and your work
- Sharing your work; websites, social media, printing and exhibiting
The agenda is completely flexible and will be built around your needs.
Critique and feedback will be provided after your workshop.
These workshops are normally held in London but can also be arranged in other UK cities, as well as other European cities such as Paris, Lisbon, Rome, Venice, Madrid, Bologna and Prague. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
The fees for the workshop are £695 for a full day (usually 9.30am to 5pm, outside these hours by arrangement).