JOIN THE STREETSNAPPERS COLLECTIVE
One of the great benefits of completing one of our workshops is free membership of the StreetSnappers Street Photography Collective. Immediately after your workshop you’ll be invited to join this great group which provides a platform to discuss and participate in all things connected with street photography:
- Post your images for friendly, helpful and constructive critique
- Collectively produce books, zines and exhibitions
- Arrange your own shoots and meet-ups in your area
- Join the monthly street photography challenge and get your name on the leaderboard
- Ask for advice about gear
- Discuss any technical or aesthetic aspects of street photography
- Share your ideas and tips
- Ideas and advice about locations
Every month there’s a street photography challenge whereby members are invited to shoot to a specific theme / brief and submit their best image. At the end of the month we’ll select 4-5 images and will do a live critique which will be recorded on video and posted to our new YouTube channel.
Membership is restricted to those who have attended our workshops – so it’s a safe, welcoming, constructive and extremely friendly place to indulge in your passion with like-minded people.