Your welfare is paramount and we have changed the way we work in order to ensure that all participants have a safe and comfortable experience. Please see below for up-to-date information.
What we’re doing to ensure your safety (updated 24th July 2021)
Workshops did not take place during the lockdown periods and all participants were offered a choice of refunds or places on future workshops. Based on current Government and scientific advice – and a healthy dose of common sense – workshops have now re-started.
It has been a difficult period for all of us in the creative sector. However, with your great support and understanding, we have weathered the storm and are now almost back to normal. We are now taking bookings for workshops for the rest of 2021 and beyond and we have put in place a number of measures to help ensure your comfort and safety . . .
- We can now operate safely and legally with the usual six participants, provided that all activities are held outdoors (and indoors after the restrictions were lifted in late June).
- Social distancing measures will be observed during all workshop activities.
- The post-workshop drinks will take place if social distancing guidelines can be observed – and if venues are open and with plenty of space. If this sessions does not take place, there will be a debrief and Q&A session at the end of the day which will be held in an open public space.
- If we need to postpone a workshop due to the Covid-19 situation you will be offered a refund, an alternative date or a Gift Voucher (you are advised to take out travel insurance to cover your potential losses for travel or hotel costs).
- Any workshop participants who have tested positive for the virus, or who are symptomatic, will be urged not to attend the workshop and will be offered either a refund of the cost of the workshop or a place on a future workshop.
We hope this doesn’t sound too draconian but it is better to be safe than sorry and we have a duty of care to each other to play by the rules and ensure that we can operate as safely as is humanly possible.
We’re constantly monitoring the situation in terms of scientific advice, Government regulations and best-practice and we are now returning to (a new sort of) normal. Thank you for your understanding, co-operation and support.