Your welfare is paramount and we have changed the way we work in order to ensure that all participants have a safe and comfortable experience. Please see below for up-to-date information.
What we’re doing to ensure your safety (updated 6th May 2021)
Workshops did not take place during the lockdown periods and all participants were offered a choice of refunds or places on future workshops. Based on current Government and scientific advice – and a healthy dose of common sense – workshops have no re-started.
It has been a difficult period for all of us in the creative sector. However, with your great support and understanding, we have weathered the storm and are poised to resume normal(ish) actvities once conditions allow. We are now taking bookings for workshops for the rest of 2021 and beyond and we have put in place a number of measures to help ensure your comfort and safety . . .
- Workshop places in the UK are currently limited to 5 participants, in accordance with official regulations. We hope to revert to the normal ‘6’ when conditions allow. We are closely monitoring the situation and, fingers crossed, we’ll be operating with the usual six after 17th May.
- Social distancing measures will be observed during all workshop activities.
- The briefing session at the beginning of workshops over coffee will only take place if social distancing can be observed. This session, however, will still remain an important part of the workshop and the content may be delivered in structured ‘bite sized’ modules throughout our working day.
- The post-workshop drinks will will only take place if social distancing can be observed – and if venues are open. If this sessions does not take place, there will be a debrief and Q&A session at the end of the day which will be held in an open public space.
- If we need to postpone a workshop due to the Covid-19 situation you will be offered a refund, an alternative date or a Gift Voucher.
- Any workshop participants who have tested positive for the virus, or who are symptomatic, will be urged not to attend the workshop and will be offered either a refund or a place on a future workshop.
- If you are possession of a workshop gift voucher, the validity of your voucher will be extended by 6 months to 14 months. We urge you to book a place as soon as possible as workshops are now starting to fill up quickly again.
We hope this doesn’t sound too draconian but it is better to be safe than sorry and we have a duty of care to each other to play by the rules and ensure that we can operate as safely as is humanly possible.
We’re constantly monitoring the situation in terms of scientific advice, Government regulations and best-practice and we are now returning to (a new sort of) normal. Thank you for your understanding, co-operation and support.