Your welfare is paramount and we have changed the way workshops are structured in order to ensure that all participants have a safe and comfortable experience. Please see below for up-to-date information.
What we’re doing to ensure your safety
Workshops have not been operating during the lockdown period and all participants were offered either refunds or places on future workshops. Based on current Government and scientific advice, we are now starting to tentatively resume workshop activities and have undertaken a number of measures to help ensure your comfort and safety.
- Workshop places are currently limited to 5 participants, in accordance with official regulations.
- Social distancing measures will be strictly observed during all workshop activities.
- The morning briefing session over coffee will not take place until social distancing measures have eased. This session, however, will remain an important part of the workshop and the content will be delivered in structured modules throughout our working day.
- The post-workshop drinks will not take place until further notice. There will be a debrief and Q&A session at the end of the day which will be held in an open public space.
- If we need to postpone a workshop due to the Covid 19 situation you will be offered a refund or an alternative date.
- Any workshop participants who have tested positive for the virus, or who are symptomatic, will be urged not to attend the workshop and will be offered either a refund or a place on a future workshop.
We hope this doesn’t sound too draconian but it is better to be safe than sorry and we have a duty of care to each other to play by the rules and ensure that we can operate as safely as is humanly possible.
We’re constantly monitoring the situation in terms of scientific advice, official regulations and best-practice and hope to gradually return to normal as the year progresses. In the meantime, thank you for your understanding, co-operation and support!