What we’re doing to ensure your safety
Workshops did not take place during the lockdown period and all participants were offered either refunds or places on future workshops. Based on current Government and scientific advice, we have now resumed workshop activities and have undertaken a number of measures to help ensure your comfort and safety.
- Workshop places in the UK are currently limited to 5 participants, in accordance with official regulations. We are closely monitoring the situation.
- Social distancing measures will be observed during all workshop activities.
- The morning briefing session over will only take place social distancing can be observed. This session, however, will still remain an important part of the workshop and the content may be delivered in structured modules throughout our working day.
- The post-workshop drinks will will only take place social distancing can be observed. If this sessions does not take place, there will be a debrief and Q&A session at the end of the day which will be held in an open public space.
- If we need to postpone a workshop due to the Covid-19 situation you will be offered a refund or an alternative date.
- Any workshop participants who have tested positive for the virus, or who are symptomatic, will be urged not to attend the workshop and will be offered either a refund or a place on a future workshop.
- If you are possession of a workshop gift voucher, the validity of your voucher will be extended by 6 months (this is the length of the period during we were unable to run workshops during lockdown). We urge you to book a place as soon as possible as workshops are now starting to fill up quickly again.
We hope this doesn’t sound too draconian but it is better to be safe than sorry and we have a duty of care to each other to play by the rules and ensure that we can operate as safely as is humanly possible.
We’re constantly monitoring the situation in terms of scientific advice, official regulations and best-practice and hope to gradually return to normal as the year progresses. In the meantime, thank you for your understanding, co-operation and support!