A few place are left on our next course, on Saturday 4th April, where we visit Brick Lane, Spitalfields & Whitechapel – true ‘hot spots’ for any street photographer. If you’re looking for a street photography course in London, this could be the one for you!
Vibrant street markets, colourful characters, food stalls, hipsters, coffee culture, vintage shops – the area has it all. The itinerary is briefly as follows:
- We meet at 10am at Patisserie Valerie in Spitalfields Market (nearest tube Liverpool Street) for coffee (first one on the house!), introductions and a thorough briefing (around an hour’s tuition) before setting off on our walk.
- This part of London offers some terrific street photography opportunities, with some of the most characterful people, street markets and buildings you’ll see anywhere. We will spend time around Spitalfields Market, Brick Lane and Whitchapel.
- Throughout the day, participants will receive tuition and coaching for a full-time working professional photojournalist.
- We’ll have a lunch break, with a group discussion, at around 1pm, before hitting the streets again for the second structured photographic session.
- Finally, we will end the day with drinks, a thorough debrief, photo critique and further Q&A session.
After the course, participants will be encouraged to keep in touch through our alumni network on Facebook and Flickr.
For a comprehensive outline of this course, please click HERE.