On 3-4 October, 48 members of the StreetSnappers Club will hit the streets of London for a weekend of fun, friendly competition (AROUND £1,000 IN PRIZES), shooting and collaboration.
Starting on Saturday morning and finishing on Sunday evening, the weekend will include:
- A group collaboration day
- Disposable camera challenge (cameras provided)
- Buddy-board so you can meet and shoot with other members if you’re on your own
- Friendly competitions throughout the weekend with great prizes in the form of Wex vouchers
- Drinks in the pub at the end of each day (cash bar)
Tickets will cost £25. Every penny of the entry fee will be ploughed back into the project. I envisage the disposable cameras will cost just over £7, leaving around £18 per head for the prize fund, which should total at least £850 – all in the form of Wex vouchers. There will be around 5 prize categories – some fun, some more serious.
The fun will begin in the gallery at the Wex showroom in London.
We plan to finish the day on both Saturday and Sunday with drinks in a private area of a central London pub – a great chance to get to know your fellow street photographers!
There are 48 tickets available on a first come, first served basis.
Countdown to StreetSnap2020